The IPChain AssociationAudience
67,035,500 peopleWeb сайт ipquorum.ru/culture-2018
Hours of sessions
Corporate communicationsWe successfully implemented a concept for integrating intellectual property issues into the business program of the St. Petersburg International Cultural. We opened the first specialized communications platform under the auspices of the IPChain Association on the Forum’s business premises; We organized a themed program in collaboration with leading Russian and international experts; We launched a series of specialized demo projects at other business venues of the Forum to meet the client’s demands. The work of IPQuorum. Culture was covered by media partners, including TASS, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, IA InterMedia, Union of Journalists of Russia, and others.
Mass media in the event venue
- a communication strategy was developed and implemented for quick and regular coverage of participation by the IPchain Association in the Forum on various Internet resources, social media, and messengers;
- promoted the IPQuorum.Culture program of IPQuorum.Culture as a targeted and unique contribution of the IPChain Association to the effectiveness of the Forum's business program.
Mentions in new media outlets
- we created a brand and identity for; IPQuorum.Culture
- we developed a unique line of souvenir products, promotional and informational materials as well as the design for further development of IPQuorum.Culture’s communication site.
Hours of footage
we covered IPChain Association’s participation in the Forum in a comprehensive and timely manner, including announcements, reports, and post-companies;
we created original news and analytical content, including original expert columns and subject interviews for the Customer;
We provided content in multiple genres for landing pages.
We facilitated strategic alliances between the IPChain Association, relevant state agencies, and public institutions.
We signed the Agreements listed below:
- A cooperation agreement between The IPChain Association, n’RIS and the Association of Computer and Information Technology Enterprises (ACITE); ; An agreement on cooperation in the field of culture between the Russian Music Union and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Crimea A cooperation agreement between KinoReporter Magazine and the Union of Journalists of Russia; A trilateral cooperation agreement between the IPChain Association, n'RIS, and the Russian Union of Journalists.
Event & Mice
- we facilitated the participation
EXPO: spatial design and development
Web design and development222
- we createdan event landing page.