The IPChain AssociationAudience
2 900 000 peopleWeb сайт ipquorum.ru/culture-2018
The business program of the 7th St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum features a unique communication platform developed and hosted by IPQuorum.Culture. This brought the long-standing partnership between the IPChain Association and the Forum to a new level. Over the course of three days, IPQuorum.Culture hosted a series of sessions, discussions and master classes devoted to the most pressing issues in the development of the national and global intellectual property field in today’s culture, as well as the creation of business models to help integrate culture into the digital economy using new technologies. Participants at IPQuorum.Culture included Russian and international figures in art and culture and leaders of the business community, non-profits, government agencies from several countries, all of whom lead the culture sector and the intellectual property market.
Hours of sessions
Корпоративные коммуникацииWe successfully implemented a concept for integrating intellectual property issues into the business program of the St. Petersburg International Cultural. We opened the first specialized communications platform under the auspices of the IPChain Association on the Forum’s business premises; We organized a themed program in collaboration with leading Russian and international experts; We launched a series of specialized demo projects at other business venues of the Forum to meet the client’s demands. The work of IPQuorum. Culture was covered by media partners, including TASS, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, IA InterMedia, Union of Journalists of Russia, and others.
Mass media in the event venue
- a communication strategy was developed and implemented for quick and regular coverage of participation by the IPchain Association in the Forum on various Internet resources, social media, and messengers;
- promoted the IPQuorum.Culture program of IPQuorum.Culture as a targeted and unique contribution of the IPChain Association to the effectiveness of the Forum's business program.
Mention from bloggers and in social networks
- we created a brand and identity for; IPQuorum.Culture
- we developed a unique line of souvenir products, promotional and informational materials as well as the design for further development of IPQuorum.Culture’s communication site.
- we delivered a graphics package for the IPQuorum.Culture communication platform;
- we provided photo and video coveragefor the customer’s website and a series of educational videos, featuring Forum highlights and featuring of the IPChain Association;
- We produced a video to upload to the Customer's website and a series of informational and educational videos, featuring Forum highlights.
Hours of footage
we covered IPChain Association’s participation in the Forum in a comprehensive and timely manner, including announcements, reports, and post-companies;
we created original news and analytical content, including original expert columns and subject interviews for the Customer;
We provided content in multiple genres for landing pages.
We facilitated strategic alliances between the IPChain Association, relevant state agencies, and public institutions.
We signed the Agreements listed below:
- A cooperation agreement between The IPChain Association, n’RIS and the Association of Computer and Information Technology Enterprises (ACITE); ; An agreement on cooperation in the field of culture between the Russian Music Union and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Crimea A cooperation agreement between KinoReporter Magazine and the Union of Journalists of Russia; A trilateral cooperation agreement between the IPChain Association, n'RIS, and the Russian Union of Journalists.
Event & Mice
- we facilitated the participation
EXPO: пространственный дизайн и застройка
Web-дизайн и разработка222
- we createdan event landing page.